Marie Antoinette Tickets
How’s a queen to keep her head in the middle of a revolution? Marie Antoinette delights and inspires her French subjects with her three-foot tall wigs and extravagant haute couture. But times change and even the most fashionable queens go out of style. In the humorous and haunting Marie Antoinette, idle gossip turns more insidious as the country revolts, demanding liberté, égalité, fraternité!
by David Adjmi
Directed by Sharon Graci*
April 17, 2015 – May 9, 2015
Costume Design: Janine McCabe & Taylor-Ann Spencer
Scenic Design: Samantha Dahabi
Lighting Design: Lauren Duffie
Sound Design & Projection Design: Miles Boinest
Technical Directors: Richard Heffner & Carly Ridgeway
Dramaturge: Susan Kattwinkel
Assistant Dramaturge: Allyson Musmeci
Lowcountry Giving Day 2014 was a huge success for PURE because of all of your support! Help us reach our goal this year of 200 gifts on May 5th!
A gift to PURE on Giving Day helps support PURE’s commitment to:
- Producing thought-provoking, contemporary theatre
- Hiring close to 100 professional theatre artists (actors, directors, designers, stage managers, technicians) each season
- Developing new work through PURE Lab
- Producing the work of a dedicated playwright in residence
- Touring our work to communities and schools in South Carolina
- Offering Pay What You Will nights for every PURE production to introduce our work to a wider audience
Remember to Make Your Donation on MAY 5TH!